Board & Election Information
- ChairBill HeitmanElected Area:3Areas Served:Clark and Dale townshipsYears Served:Since March 7, 1990
- TreasurerClay VoglerElected Area:4Areas Served:Templeton, Clay, and Benton townshipsYears Served:Since 2020
- Vice ChairBobby VetteElected Area:1Areas Served:Buchanon, Polk, and Nishnabotna townshipsYears Served:Since March 26, 2002
- SecretaryJim CrawfordYears Served:Since 2000
201 Hwy. 136 East,
Rock Port, MO 64482.
Appointed to the board by The University of Missouri Extension.
- SupervisorMike RolfElected Area:2Areas Served:Lincoln, Tarkio, and Colfax Townships.Years Served:Since 2020
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Next Election: Feb 1st, 2022 to Feb 22nd, 2022
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.