Board & Election Information
- ChairRonald McElweeYears Served:Re-elected in 2008
- Vice ChairDick LeamerYears Served:Re-elected in 2010
- MemberMike Kleeman
- Secretary, Appointed (University of Missouri Extension)Kurt Nagel
- TreasurerDean HoughtonYears Served:Re-elected in 2010
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Fourth Wednesday of each month at 1:00 p.m.
Call 816-586-2061 for more information.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date