Board & Election Information
Carter County Board of Supervisors Map
- Board ChairAllen GibbsElected Area:Area 4, Van Buren AreaYears Served:Began 7/23/15
- TreasurerBert PenningtonElected Area:Area 1, Fremont AreaYears Served:Began 4/26/01
- University of Missouri ExtensionJennifer WilliamsYears Served:University of Missouri Extension
- Board Vice-ChairJo Ellen CaterElected Area:Area 2, Ellsinore AreaYears Served:1
- Board MemberDale ConnerElected Area:Area 3, Grandin AreaYears Served:1
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Place, date and time are subject to change.
Call 573-322-0233 for more information.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date