Board & Election Information
- ChairmanKenny ReichertElected Area:Area 4Years Served:11 years
- Vice ChairmanAlvin WeimerElected Area:Area 2Years Served:3 years
- TreasurerMitchell RiceElected Area:Area 3Years Served:1 year
- SecretaryDhruba DhakalElected Area:University ExtensionYears Served:1 year
- MemberMike MauzeyElected Area:1Years Served:1 year
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Place, date and time are subject to change. The meetings are open to the public with the agenda posted in the USDA Service Center, 24 to 48 hours prior to the meeting. If you would like an item to be put on the agenda, please notify Carrie Henry 10 days prior to the meeting date.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date