Board & Election Information
- ChairJohn GlaserElected Area:2Years Served:Elected in 2000
- Vice ChairRobert FosheeElected Area:3Years Served:Elected in 2014
- TreasurerBarry WestElected Area:1Years Served:Elected in 2002
- MemberJohn BellElected Area:4Years Served:Appointed April 2021
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Gatlin Bunton
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Peoples Bank Annex meeting room, W.Washington St., Cuba, Mo.
Meeting Date and Time:
First Tuesday of each month at 9:00 a.m.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date