Board & Election Information
- MemberMike LongElected Area:4Areas Served:Bigelow, Minton, and Benton townshipsYears Served:Term Expires 2023
- ChairB.J. BaileyElected Area:3Areas Served:Forest, Lewis, and Forbes townshipsYears Served:Term Expires 2021
- TreasurerBob HeckElected Area:1Areas Served:Lincoln, Union, and Liberty townshipsYears Served:Term Expires 2021
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Wayne Flanary
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 a.m. (unless otherwise announced).
The meetings are open to the public.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date