Board & Election Information
- ChairSteve MorrowElected Area:2Areas Served:Long Prairie and St. James townships
- Vice ChairRandy SuttonElected Area:3Areas Served:Wolf Island and James Bayou townships
- TreasurerTimothy S. LaytonElected Area:1Areas Served:Tywappity township
- MemberDebbie CorseElected Area:4Areas Served:Ohio and Mississippi townships
- SecretaryRichard DeLoughery
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Tuesday of each month.
Call 573-649-9930, ext. 191, for more information.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date