Board & Election Information
- Vice ChairmanJayson DavisElected Area:1Years Served:1
Jayson Davis was elected to the board in March of 2019. Jayson has row crop and cattle operations on his farms. Along with Jayson he has his wife and 2 young sons helping him.
- TreasurerBrett RainsElected Area:3Years Served:1
Brett Rains was elected to the board in March of 2019 and operates a cow/calf farm near Iconium with his family.
- MemberDusty KalberlohElected Area:2Years Served:2
Dusty Kalberloh was elected to represent Area II in March of 2017. Dusty operates several farms raising cow calf pairs.
- SecretaryRaysha TateElected Area:Appointed by Univ. ExtensionAreas Served:1
Raysha is new to the area and was appointed to the board June of 2019.
- ChairmanTadd BarnettElected Area:4Areas Served:5
Tadd Barnett was appointed to the board in June of 2014 and elected in 2017. Tadd operates a cow/calf farm and also owns a well pump service.
Board of Supervisors Meetings
From time to time we have to reschedule due to scheduling conflicts. Contact the SWCD office to verify date and time.
Next Election: March of 2021
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date