Board & Election Information
- ChairRichard HoelscherYears Served:Elected in 2000
- Vice ChairLinda SchroederYears Served:Elected in 2006
- TreasurerLouise BeltYears Served:Elected in 2010
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Nathan Brandt
Board of Supervisors Meetings
District Office, 160 St. Peters Centre Blvd., St. Peters, MO.
Meeting Date and Time:
Third Wednesday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
Meetings are open to the public. Place, date and time are subject to change. For information, call 636.922.2833 x111.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date