Rental Item Price:
Rental Item Description:
- The drill will be used only on fields capable of being mowed for hay.
- User agrees to pick up drill and return it to the soil and water district on the same day, unless other arrangements have been made and have been cleared through this office.
- User agrees to repair any damage to the drill while in their custody except normal wear and tear.
- User agrees to lubricate drill as recommended in the operators manual which is found in the toolbox accompanying the drill.
- The drill will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- User agrees to pay the Reynolds County Soil and Water Conservation District a maintenance fee of $ /acre to be paid upon completion of work. A $ minimum charge will be charged for any acres less than five acres to be drilled.
- User agrees to return toolbox with all contents when drill is returned to the district or they are considered liable for them.
- The Reynolds County Soil and Water Conservation District will NOT be liable for any accidents resulting from the transportation and use of equipment.
- NO fertilizer will be used in this drill.
- DRILL WILL BE CLEANED AND LUBRICATED BEFORE BEING RETURNED TO THE DISTRICT.
Rental Item County: