Board & Election Information
- MemberDerek SlaughterElected Area:4Areas Served:Liberty, Walnut and Pettis Townships
- SecretaryJennifer Schutter
Appointed by the University of Missouri Extension
Board of Supervisors Meetings
All meetings are open to the public with the exception of executive sessions. Date and time of meetings are subject to change. Please contact the district office for any changes. If you wish to be on the agenda, please notify the district office one week prior to the meeting.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date