Board & Election Information
- ChairEarnest CalvertAreas Served:Camdenton, Osage Beach, and Decaturville townships
- SecretaryJeff AppersonAreas Served:Barnumton and Climax Springs townships
- Vice ChairJoe MoulderAreas Served:Roach and Macks Creek townships
- TreasurerTroy FrederickAreas Served:Montreal, Stoutland, and Richland townships
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Next Election: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 @ Camden County Soil & Water Conservation District Office, 275 Old South 5, Camdenton, MO. Area II and Area IV.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date