Board & Election Information
- ChairKenny SpoolerElected Area:2Areas Served:Bryd, Whitewater, and Kinder townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2010
- Vice ChairMark ReitzelElected Area:4Areas Served:Liberty, Hubble, and Welch townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2006
- TreasurerSusan JahnElected Area:3Areas Served:Randol and Cape Girardeau townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2008
- MemberGary BockElected Area:1Areas Served:Applecreek and Shawnee townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2012
- University of Missouri Extension RepresentativeAnthony OhmesYears Served:Appointed in 2013
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Place, Date and time are subject to change by the Chairman due to conflict. Please contact the office at 573-243-1467 ext 3 to have items placed on the agenda or to confirm date and time.
Next Election: March 22, 2018
Election poll will be opened from 11:30 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. at the Cape County Farm Service Agency office. It will be moved to the Jackson Knights of Columbus Lower Level from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date