Board & Election Information
From left to right: Ed Riney, Wesley Parrish, Henry Heinze and Lee Suter. Not pictured Wyatt Miller.
- ChairHenry HeinzeElected Area:3Areas Served:Lincoln, Madison, and Jackson townshipsYears Served:Since April 1992
- Vice ChairLee SuterElected Area:4Areas Served:Wyaconda, Washington, and Union townshipsYears Served:Since March 1990
- TreasurerWesley ParrishElected Area:1Areas Served:Folker, Grant, Jefferson, and Sweet Home townshipsYears Served:Since May 1994
- MemberEdwin RineyElected Area:2Areas Served:Des Moines, Clay, and Vernon townshipsYears Served:Since February 1994
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Wyatt MillerYears Served:Since July 2015
Board of Supervisors Meetings
A copy of the monthly Board Meeting Minutes can be obtained by contacting the local office. Date and time are subject to change. Call the soil and water conservation district office at 660-727-2955 ext. 3 to verify date and time.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date