Board & Election Information
- ChairKenny HayterElected Area:3Areas Served:Colfax and Washington townships
- Vice ChairJim CarlsonElected Area:1Areas Served:Polk and Grant townships
- TreasurerShawn MeekElected Area:2Areas Served:Sherman and Camden townships
- MemberAlex BerryElected Area:4Areas Served:Dallas, Adams, and Grand River townships
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Jim Humphrey
University Extension Center, Savannah, Mo. 816-324-3147
Board of Supervisors Meetings
USDA Service Center at 1103 South Polk St., Maysville, Mo.
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
All meetings open to the public.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date