Board & Election Information
- ChairDavid HallAreas Served:Wilson, North Campbell, Washington, Taylor, and Clay townshipsYears Served:4 Year Term
- 1st Vice ChairTom HuffAreas Served:Robberson, Franklin, and Jackson townshipsYears Served:4 Year Term
- 2nd Vice ChairAdrian MurrayAreas Served:Walnut Grove, 1st and 2nd Boone, Cass, and Murray townshipsYears Served:4 Year Term
- TreasurerLarry JonesAreas Served:Brookline, Pond Creek, and Republic townshipsYears Served:4 Year Term
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Pat Byers
Board of Supervisors Meetings
All Board Meetings are open to the public unless closed session is necessary. Meetings will be held in the USDA conference room unless otherwise notified.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date