Board & Election Information
Grundy County SWCD Board of Supervisors
- ChairKendall FosterElected Area:3Areas Served:Trenton (East of Highway 65), Jackson (East of Highway 65), Marion, and Wilson townshipsYears Served:Since 1997, Term Expires Spring 2021
- Vice ChairDavid MeserveyElected Area:2Areas Served:Franklin (East of Highway 65), Lincoln (East of Highway 65), Myers, and Liberty townshipsYears Served:Since 2014, Term Expires Spring 2021
- TreasurerJohn RiceElected Area:4Areas Served:Trenton (West of Highway 65), Jackson (West of Highway 65), Madison, and Jefferson townshipsYears Served:Since 1995, Term Expires Spring 2023
- MemberEthan GriffinElected Area:1Areas Served:Washington, Harrison, Taylor, Franklin (West of Highway 65), and Lincoln (West of Highway 65) townshipsYears Served:Since 2019, Term Expires Spring 2023
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension) Field Specialist in LivestockJenna MonnigYears Served:Appointed April 2020
Board of Supervisors Meetings
All meetings are open to the public with the exception of executive sessions. If you wish to be on the agenda, please notify the district office prior to the meeting. Please contact Heather Keith at 660-359-2006, ext. 101.
Next Election: March 2021 (Area 2 and Area 3)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date