Board & Election Information
- ChairTony Harbison
- Vice ChairClinton Jenkins
- TreasurerMark Conner
- SecretaryBrad Coleman
- MemberRussell Hamilton
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Third Thursday of each month.
For more information, please call our office at 573-546-6518.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date