Board & Election Information
- ChairKeven L. OliverYears Served:Elected in 2000
- Vice ChairRonald McHenryYears Served:Elected in 1982
- TreasurerTommy TeterYears Served:Elected in 1986
- MemberSam JonesYears Served:Elected in 2012
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Max GloverYears Served:Appointed in 2010
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Third Monday of each month at 7 p.m. from April through October and at 9 a.m. from November through March.
The dates and times are subject to change. Call 660-385-2616 for more information.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date