Board & Election Information
- ChairDonald BockYears Served:Elected in 1992
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Wyatt MillerYears Served:Appointed in 2015
- TreasurerBrad BierElected Area:Area IVAreas Served:Liberty, Miller, Mason TownshipsYears Served:Elected 2010
- Vice ChairmanStephen HawkerElected Area:Area IIIAreas Served:Warren and South River TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2016
- MemberMark LovelaceElected Area:Area IIAreas Served:Fabius TownshipYears Served:Elected in 2018
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Call 573-769-3512 for more information.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.