Board & Election Information
- ChairDavid HimmerichElected Area:Area 2Areas Served:Area 2Years Served:Elected in 2013
11545 Teal Drive
Stark City, MO 64866
- Vice ChairRiley BrownElected Area:Area 3Areas Served:Area 3Years Served:Elected in 2017
29561 Oak Road
Fairview, MO 64842
- TreasurerLucas ThogmartinElected Area:Area 4Areas Served:Area 4Years Served:Elected in 2019
17249 Grizzly Road
Neosho, MO 64850
- MemberBill ReiboldtElected Area:Area 1Areas Served:AreaYears Served:Appointed 2018
16106 Kentucky Road
Neosho, MO 64850
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Jennifer Lutes-McDonald County ExtensionYears Served:Appointed Member
PO Box 336
Pineville, MO 64856
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Call 417-451-1007 for more information.
Next Election: 2017 (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.