Board & Election Information
- ChairJeff HaertlingElected Area:1Areas Served:Bois Brule & Saline TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 1995
- Vice ChairDonna TelleElected Area:3Areas Served:Union & Brazeau TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2015
- TreasurerAaron VersemanElected Area:2Areas Served:Central & Salem TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2013
- MemberTom UnterreinerElected Area:4Areas Served:St. Marys & Cinque Hommes TownshipsYears Served:Appointed in 2019
- Secretary - University of Missouri Extension RepresentativeDonna AufdenbergYears Served:Appointed in 2018
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Place, date, and time are subject to change due to conflict. If you would like to attend a board meeting, contact the office at 573-547-4077 ext 3 for the exact date and time of an upcoming meeting or to have items placed on the agenda.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date