Board & Election Information
- ChairJeff HaertlingElected Area:1Areas Served:Bois Brule & Saline TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 1995
- Vice ChairDonna TelleElected Area:3Areas Served:Union & Brazeau TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2015
- TreasurerAaron VersemanElected Area:2Areas Served:Central & Salem TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2013
- MemberRoger BesandElected Area:4Areas Served:St. Marys & Cinque Hommes TownshipsYears Served:Appointed in 2021
- Secretary - University of Missouri Extension RepresentativeDonna AufdenbergYears Served:Appointed in 2018
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Place, date, and time are subject to change due to conflict. If you would like to attend a board meeting, contact the office at 573-547-4077 ext 3 for the exact date and time of an upcoming meeting or to have items placed on the agenda.
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.