Board & Election Information
- ChairJohn Chipman
- Vice ChairJerry Allen
- TreasurerDennis Anderson
- MemberAdam Gatson
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Daniel Mallory
Board of Supervisors Meetings
USDA Building, New London, MO.
Meeting Date and Time:
Fourth Monday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
For information about upcoming meetings and events, call the office at 573-985-8631 ext. 3
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date