It is recommended that a cooperator have a completed Vendor Input/ACH/EFT Form on file or submitted to the Missouri Office of Administration (OA) early in the cost-share process. This form should not be submitted to the district but directly to OA. This form sets up direct deposit and will initiate a 1099 form for the cooperator and is required for contract payment.

Required Forms