Board & Election Information
- ChairDavid HutsellAreas Served:Montgomery, Brush Creek, and Van Buren townships
- Vice ChairSteve RummensAreas Served:Gasconade, Pleasant Valley, and Clark townships
- TreasurerLinda BarrAreas Served:Union, Elk Creek, and Boone townships
- MemberJack BarnettAreas Served:Hart, Wood, and Mountain Grove townships
- SecretaryTed ProbertAreas Served:Ex-Officio Member
Board of Supervisors Meetings
USDA Service Center in Hartville, MO.
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Thursday of each month at 7:00 a.m.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date