Important Cost-Share Reminders
Cost-share will be allocated through a continuous list system beginning on September 1, 2022. One last
sign-up and drawing was held from August 1-August 31, 2022. The drawing was held in the following order.
1. Landowners who have signed up 4 years in a row.
2. Landowners who have signed up 3 years in a row.
3. Landowners who have signed up 2 years in a row.
4. Landowners who have signed up 1 year.
The drawing is the beginning of the continuous list system. Landowners will be able to begin signing up on this list September 1, 2022 but will go to the bottom of the list after the drawing is complete. Landowners will be able to sign up any time of year after this. They will also be able to sign up in each of the Resource Concern Categories.
- Each landowner (defined by SSN or TIN associated with the ground) can only be on the list one time per SSN or TIN.
- No trading sports on the list with other landowners.
- There will be no skipping and coming back to landowners if they are not ready. If a landowner is not ready for any reason they will be moved to the bottom of the list.
Maximums for practices are $30,000 for terrace and $20,000 for ponds. Other practices vary.
Once again, if you have any questions, please contact our office.