Board & Election Information
Board Members (Left to Right): Matt Herring, Dan Brunjes, Bernard Laune, John Helling, Mike Stumpe
- ChairDan BrunjesElected Area:IYears Served:Since 2004 to Present
1503 Highway T
Labadie, MO 63055
- Vice ChairMike StumpeElected Area:IIIYears Served:Since 2016 to Present
7475 Shawnee Ford Road
Rosebud, MO 63091
- TreasurerBernard LauneElected Area:IVYears Served:Since 2006 to Present
2826 Boeuf Lutheran Road
New Haven, MO 63068
- MemberJohn HellingElected Area:IIYears Served:Since 2014 to Present
1501 Prairie Dell Road
Union, MO 63084
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Matthew HerringYears Served:Since 1991 to Present
University of Extension Office
116 W. Main
Union, MO 63084
Board of Supervisors Meetings
THANK YOU to all present and past supervisors who served on the FCSWCD Board!
The Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation District board members serve on a voluntary basis for a four-year term and receive no compensation for their time. Serving on the SWCD board is a rewarding experience. You become a representative of the farmers and landowners in your area and help make decisions that improve our natural resources. You will have the opportunity to meet many new people within our county as well as within the state of Missouri.
If you would like to serve on the board of supervisors for the Franklin County Soil and Water Conservation District, please call the office at 636-583-2303, ext. 3096 for full details.
Next Election: Elections for Area II and Area IV will be held in March 2018.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date