Board & Election Information
- ChairMike HaeffnerElected Area:IAreas Served:Richland & Boulware TownshipsYears Served:2011 - PresentContact:1320 Hwy 100Morrison, MO 65061573-294-0016
- Vice ChairLuke MangrumElected Area:IIIAreas Served:Third Creek, Clay, and Bourbois TownshipsYears Served:2019 - Present
Contact:4781 Gorell RoadBland, MO 65014314-808-7352
- TreasurerJoel WehmeyerElected Area:IVAreas Served:Canaan and Brush Creek TownshipsYears Served:2017 - Present
Contact:3009 Rosebud RoadRosebud, MO 63091573-764-2913
- MemberHarvey HesemannElected Area:IIAreas Served:Roark and Boeuf TownshipsYears Served:2017 - Present
Contact:2136 Drake School RoadHermann, MO 65041573-437-4334
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Matt HerringElected Area:Ex-officioAreas Served:University of Missouri RepresentativeYears Served:2012 - Present
Contact:116 W MainUnion, MO 63084636-583-5141
Board of Supervisors Meetings
All meetings are open to the public. The meeting agenda is posted in the hallway of the office on the Wednesday before the scheduled meeting.
2020 Annual Report and Narrative
2021 Annual Report and Narrative
2022 Annual Report and Narrative
Next Election: 2024 - Areas I (Richland & Boulware Townships) and Area III (Third Creek, Clay & Bourbois Townships)
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.