Board & Election Information
- ChairJohn Derks
- Vice ChairRaymond Schmitz
- TreasurerJames Grace
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Shawn Deering
- MemberDavid Teel
Board of Supervisors Meetings
All meetings are open to the public with the exception of executive sessions.
Next Election: TBA, USDA Building, 512 East US HWY 136, Albany, MO
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date