Board & Election Information
- ChairCody MartinElected Area:4Areas Served:Boonslick and Franklin townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2008
- MemberPaul FuemmelerElected Area:1Areas Served:Chariton and Prairie townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2018
- TreasurerBeverly DometrorchElected Area:3Areas Served:North & South Moniteau and Bonne Femme townshipsYears Served:Elected in 2002
- MemberSeth BelstleElected Area:2Areas Served:Richmond TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2016
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Heather ConrowElected Area:Appointed 2017
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Howard County USDA Service Center
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
Call 660-248-3358 ext 3 for more information.
Next Election: March 2020
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date