Board & Election Information
- ChairRon KruegerAreas Served:LaBelle and Reddish townshipsYears Served:Since 2001
- MemberDan McCutchanAreas Served:Lyon and Dickerson townshipsYears Served:Since 2019
- Vice ChairmanRandy ScogginAreas Served:Salem and Highland townshipsYears Served:Since 2015
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Brenda Schreck
- TreasurerGary FeldkampAreas Served:Territory III Canton and Union TownshipsYears Served:since 2022
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Dates and times are subject to change, call 573-767-5276, ext. 3 to verify.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.