Board & Election Information
- ChairJan SkoubyAreas Served:Jefferson TownshipYears Served:Elected in 2009
- Vice ChairRodney SouthardAreas Served:Spring Creek and Johnson TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2015
- TreasurerJustin FagreAreas Served:Boone and Miller TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2017
- MemberGlen RowdenAreas Served:Jackson and Dry Creek TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2019
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Gatlin BuntonYears Served:Appointed in 2019
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Second Thursday of each month unless changed by the board chair.
Contact the district office at 573-422-3342 for meeting information.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date