Board & Election Information
- ChairCharlie StiefermanAreas Served:Linn townshipYears Served:20
- Vice ChairLuke DeekenAreas Served:Crawford and Jefferson townshipYears Served:12
- TreasurerMark LienekeAreas Served:Benton townshipYears Served:4
- MemberTom LoehnerAreas Served:Jackson and Washington townshipYears Served:4
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Matt HerringYears Served:1
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Linn Fire Protection District Station One
Meeting Date and Time:
October 28 @ 730 pm.
Confirm meeting time in advance as time may be subject to change.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date