Board & Election Information
- ChairMartin StrauserElected Area:2Areas Served:Kingston, Richwoods, and Johnson townships
- Vice ChairShirley TurnboughElected Area:3Areas Served:Harmony, Belgrade, Belleview, and Concord Townships
- TreasurerJames PharesElected Area:4Areas Served:Liberty and Union Townships
- MemberGeorge RichardsElected Area:1Areas Served:Walton and Breton townships
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting Date and Time:
Third Monday of each month unless posted at office.
These dates subject to change based on the decision of the Board of Supervisors.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date