The cost-share needs assessment planning for fiscal year 2020 has been completed. Practices that landowners were interested in are sheet and rill erosion, gully erosion, woodland erosion, sensitive areas, nutrient management, pest management, groundwater protection and grazing management.
- Cost-Share Allotment for FY19 (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019) is as follows:
- Grazing Management $157,041
- Nutrient/Pest Management $16,388
- Sensitive Areas $26,125
- Sheet & Rill/Gully Erosion $11,119
- Woodland Erosion $111,892
- Total FY16 Cost-Share Dollars $232,565
- Nutrient/Pest Management $20,519
Cost-share allotment for other practices will be posted when cost-share becomes available.
Stop by the office or call 417-546-2089 if you have any questions.