Board & Election Information
- ChairJohn DeesAreas Served:Oliver, Scott, and Branson Townships
- Vice ChairDanny NealAreas Served:Jasper and Swan Townships
- TreasurerLisa BerryAreas Served:Beaver Township
- MemberWayne GaileyAreas Served:Cedar and Big Creek Townships
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Elections are held every two years.
The qualifications required to be a supervisor are:
Being a land representative from the district (as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010 (1) (I)). A land representative is defined as the owner or representative authorized by power of attorney of any farm lying within an area proposed to be established, and subsequently established, as a soil and water conservation district under Chapter 278, RSMo. Each farm is entitled to representation by a land representative: provided, however that the land representative is a taxpayer of the county within which the soil and water district is located.
Residing in, or owning a farm in, the area from which he/she is nominated where there is an expiring term.
Being a cooperator of the district, defined as, "a person who is actively engaged in farming and practices conservation activities related to agriculture".
Being a current resident and tax-paying citizen of the county for at least two years preceding the election date.
Being eighteen (18) years of age or older by the election date.