Rental Item Deposit:
Rental Item Price:
$10/acre - 10 acre minimum
Rental Item Description:
The 7' no-till drill has both cool and warm season grass boxes.
- Drill will be used only on fields capable of being mowed for hay.
- User agrees to pick up drill and return it to the Marble Hill Field Office unless arrangements have been cleared through the soil and water conservation district office.
- User agrees to repair any damage to the drill while in his custody, except for normal wear and tear. Any needed repairs are to be reported to the soil and water conservation district office.
- User agrees to lubricate drill as recommended in the operator’s manual.
- The drill will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The person who is ready first will be scheduled first. Date of request will have no bearing.
- If it rains on the date scheduled, we will reschedule you for the next available date. The drill will be rented to the next scheduled person.
- The Bollinger County Soil and Water Conservation District will not be liable for any accidents resulting from the transportation and use of this equipment. There will be a speed limit of 25 mph.
- There will be an extra charge to the user of $50 if seed boxes are not cleaned out and the drill is not hosed off upon return of the drill.
- The drill will be returned to the soil and water conservation district office by 9 a.m. or user will be charged a $25/hr. late fee for every hour past 9 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made with soil and water conservation district staff.
Rental Item County: