The 7 no-till drill has both cool and warm season grass boxes.
1. Drill will be used only on fields capable of being mowed for hay.
2. User agrees to lubricate drill as recommended in the operator’s manual.
3. User agrees to pick up & return drill to the SWCD office, unless other arrangements have been cleared with SWCD personnel.
4. User agrees to repair any damage to the drill while in his custody, except normal wear and tear. Any needed repairs are to be reported to the SWCD office.
5. DO NOT make sharp turns with the drill engaged! Openers should be raised when turning. You are responsible for parts and repairs to the drill that may result from not raising openers.
6. The drill will be scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If it rains on the date scheduled, we will reschedule you for the next available date convenient for you. The drill will be rented to the next scheduled person.
7. The Bollinger County SWCD will not be liable for any accidents resulting from the transportation and use of this equipment. YOUR vehicle insurance is responsible for the equipment during transportation. There will be a speed limit of 25mph during transportation.
8. The Bollinger County SWCD is not responsible for any seed lost and will not set the drill. The operator is responsible for all settings based upon recommendations from the operation manual.
9. The user is required to blow tubes out with air hose before returning to the SWCD office. There will be a charge of $100 if seed boxes/tubes contain any seed.
10. The user must rinse off any manure or mud before returning the drill to the SWCD office. There will be a charge of $100 for returning the drill dirty.
11. The user will return the drill to the SWCD office by 9:00 a.m. or user will be charged a $25/hr. late fee for every hour past 9:00 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made with SWCD staff.
12. DO NOT PUT FERTILIZER OR LIME IN THE DRILL. You will owe $500 for cleaning and lose rental privileges.
13. A deposit of $120 will be paid at the time of rental. The balance is due within 30 days of billing. After 30 days, 1.5% interest will be applied to the balance. After 90 days, unpaid bills will be turned over to the prosecuting attorney for collection.