Board & Election Information
- ChairRon WillisElected Area:2Areas Served:Empire and Platte TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2008
- Vice ChairJeff LanceElected Area:4Areas Served:Lincoln, Jackson, and Nodaway TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2012
- MemberJim BledsoeElected Area:3Areas Served:Rochester, Jefferson, and Monroe TownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2018
- TreasurerSteve OliverElected Area:1Areas Served:Clay and BentonTownshipsYears Served:Elected in 2014
- SecretaryJim HumphreyAreas Served:University of Missouri Extension Representative
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Board meetings are open to the public. Meeting times and dates are subject to change. Please contact the office for the date and time of the monthly meeting at 816-324-3196, ext. 3.
Next Election: 04/2020 at the Clasbey Center in Savannah Missouri.
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date