Board & Election Information
- ChairSteve Huth
- Vice ChairDavid Huecker
- TreasurerGreg Hoff
- Secretary (University of Missouri-Extension)Todd Lorenz
- MemberSeth Brengarth
Board of Supervisors Meetings
The Cooper Soil and Water Conservation District Board meets once monthly. For more information call 660-882-6347, ext. 3.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date