Board & Election Information
- ChairSean DrokeElected Area:4
- Vice ChairDavid BlakemoreElected Area:1
- TreasurerJeff RichardsonElected Area:2
- MemberStuart WorrellElected Area:3
- SecretaryMike Milam
Board of Supervisors Meetings
Meeting times will be posted at the office no less than 24 hours before the scheduled meeting. For more information or if you are interested in running for Board Member in the up coming election please call the Office at 573-888-2480 Ext.3.
Next Election: TBA (Date and Area)
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date