Board & Election Information
- ChairSteve TomschinElected Area:2Areas Served:Hickory Grove TownshipYears Served:Term ends Spring 2022
- Vice ChairCharles SchroerElected Area:4Areas Served:Bridgeport & Pinckney TownshipsYears Served:Term ends Spring of 2020
- TreasurerLynn BadeElected Area:1Areas Served:Elkhorn and Camp Branck townshipsYears Served:Term ends Spring 2022
- MemberJeremy CouchElected Area:3Areas Served:Charette Creek TownshipYears Served:Term ends Spring 2022
- Secretary (University of Missouri Extension)Rusty Lee
Board of Supervisors Meetings
If you have a question or would like to attend a meeting, please call 636-456-3434, ext. 3, in advance as the meetings are scheduled monthly.
Next Election: March, 2020
Elections are held every two years.
To qualify for office, a candidate shall:
- Be a land representative as defined in 10 CSR 70-4.010
- Be a cooperator of the Soil and Water Conservation District
- Reside in or own a farm lying in the same area where there is an expiring term
- Be 18 years of age or older by the election date